Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Resource I Love!

If you are like me and try to go the more natural route when it comes to buying anything from Shampoo to makeup to baby wash, then you'll love this website. I found it on another blog and since then I've been going through it searching to find out what exactly the products in my bathroom cupboards have in them. Its nice that it rates them from 0-10 with 10 being the worst for your body. A very nice website for reference if you want to be more careful what you use everyday on your skin, in your mouth,...etc...,!

Keep in mind that I don't think one should go all out and only buy products that are rated 0 or should throw away everything and start fresh but it does give one a good place to refer to if you are concerned or curious about what you use.

Anyways, I've enjoyed searching the website and its been a nice resource for me and hopefully it can be for others.

1 comment:

Hannah Moss said...

Huh, very interesting website. I had fun comparing all the shampoos I use. :)