Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Wedding happened........

......exactly one year ago today......my wedding in fact. It has been one of the most amazing years of my life! When we got engaged, I knew I was marrying a wonderful man but the more I learn about him, the more amazed I am at just how wonderful and amazing he is. And now we have a little boy who is a joy to both of us. His laughs and smiles are adorable and when he coos and gurgles, I melt. :-) And I think he is going to be just like his father when he grows up, wise and wonderful and all around amazing. What more could a woman ask for in life? To be a wife and mother is one of the best occupations in this world and I couldn't imagine life being better.

This post is random I admit but I'm feeling very thankful and especially happy right now and I like to share about the blessings God has given me with others. :-)

1 comment:

Hannah Moss said...

Wow, it's so hard to believe that it's been a year already! Happy 1st Anniversary!! I'm very happy that you shared your joy with others. :D